Sustainabridge (SB) is an International Non-Geometrical Organization, founded in 2019 and governed by Japanese Law, working at field level to provide sustainable development by encouraging Myanmar people’s own effort in collaboration with The Nippon Foundation.
SB is currently seeking motivated person who has qualification and experience to implement our activates, SB carry out Vocational Training Center Project in Lay Kay Kaw, Myawaddy Township, Kayin State funded by The Nippon Foundation. Sustainabridge is currently seeking persons who have following qualification and experience for the posts mentioned below to support the Programme.
Terms of Reference
- Post Title : Engineer
- Number of position : (1)
- Duty Station : Myawaddy, Kayin State
- Report to : Deputy Project Manager
- Probationary period : (3) Months
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise construction works in the sites according to confirmed drawing by daily visit to the construction sites, and if it is necessary, he/she has to stay at the construction site.
- Monitoring progress and compile report in project status, such as daily report and bi-weekly report with digital tools
- Prepare schedules of each construction work and submit to Deputy Project Manager.
- Update construction schedule monthly to be able to compare plan and actual construction work on the ground.
- Ensure the construction schedule and quality of work according to construction plan by communication with worker group and contractors.
- Develop detail design in the compound by doing feasibility assessment at the site and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Operate 2D-AutoCAD based on request and make Bill of Quantity correctly.
- Make technical recommendation or presenting alterative solution to problems
- Take responsibility in terms of construction schedule and quality of building.
- Any other assignment assigned by Supervisors.
Qualification and skills required
- A University degree in civil Engineering or AGTI (civil)
- A minimum of ten years working experiences in construction work and project related field.
- Experience in UN/NGO organization is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Myanmar (both Written and Oral).
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office and Auto CAD application.
- Having strong health condition
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
All interested and qualified persons are requested to submit the application with updated CV and passport photo to the address below not later than 15th December, 2020.
Applications can be submitted to following addresses
- Sustainabridge, Yangon Office,
No 9, U Lu Ni Street, Kyee Myin Daing Township, Yangon.
Tel: 01-2301241-42, 09 73249618, 09 49589386
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainabridge, Myawaddy office,
No.50, 43 Road, 1st Quarter, Lay Kay Kaw New Town, Myawaddy, Kayin State.
Tel: 09-889431818, 09-788969975
E- mail: email@example.com
The Organization has a right to appoint, if suitable person is found before the application closing date.
Note: Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for subsequent test / interview.